Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break

I am so used to Isaac going to preschool in the afternoons now, that it has been an interesting week with him home. Not that I don't love having him here, but it sure takes more prep on my end. He is getting to the age where he likes to be doing something with someone and is used to being entertained in the afternoons. At the beginning of the week I tried to make sure we had some play dates lined up and today we made some sugar cookies in Easter shapes. Isaac and Alex also got a surprise package from Tutu today. It was filled with a few Easter gifts. Isaac was ecstatic! He LOVES getting mail. Thanks Tutu, you brightened our boring day!

Notice the tongue sticking out, that is what he does when he is concentrating. Travis does the same thing!




The tongue again!

This is why we give kids their OWN bowel of frosting and their OWN cookies too!



4 comments:

Mimaw said...

Save a cookie for me!!!

Aimee said...

Yummy!! We love sugar cookies. What a fun thing to do during Spring Break!

Melissa said...

Mandi what a GREAT IDEA, their own frosting bowl and cookie dough.
I never thought of it.
I'm doing it, tomorrow. Masaru will love it.
Don't get me started with the whole tongue thing man.
Dru and his and now Masaru and his. I'm surrounded by tongues sticking out at all times!!

Natalie said...

You are such a good mom.

I totally suck.