Friday, April 3, 2009

The Boy With A Thousand Faces

I am so loving Alex at this age. His little personality is really coming out. He has been such a mellow baby, so I wondered what his personality would be like. He is such a character. He thinks he is so funny and continually laughs at himself. He is smiling most of the time. One of my favorite things is how his nose crinkles up when he smiles hard. He has done this since he was little and it melts my heart. Every time I turn around he has on a new face.

Hand in the mouth to help the molars.

The Crinkle Nose
His snorty face

Oh, and the eyes...
The bucky beaver face

Cheeeeeeese!





5 comments:

Melissa said...

He's beautiful. I love kids.

Tina Nguyen said...

He is so cute!

Mimaw said...

I can't believe how much he can look like a baby and also a mature look!!! LOVE the Face, we used to say Harmony was the girl of a 1000 "ugly" faces - you are more kind

crista said...

You def have the cutest lil guy i have seen in my life!!! Makes me want a boy!!

Nick and Jessi said...

Mandi,
Any holiday enrichment ideas would be so great. I'm especially interested in how you made your cute nativity scene and how you printed out stickers. Everything you make is so darling and I can use all the help I can get. I think Travis has Nick's email. You could send it there. Thanks for your help.
Jessi