Monday, April 13, 2009

The Easter Weekend Run Down

We had a fabulous, fun filled Easter weekend. We started it off Sat. morning with an egg hunt put on by the YW and YM in our ward. Travis being the Young Men's president, got put in charge and pulled it off beautifully. The kids had a great time. It was a bit chilly and sprinkling a little, but anyone who has been to an egg hunt knows that it lasts all of about 30 seconds. Isaac was on the go. I had to follow behind him and remove a few. That evening I made dinner and my family came over to eat and color eggs. Easter morning was great. The Easter Bunny made a stop at our house, leaving the kids with a few toys to play with outside and some eggs to find. Isaac liked seeing what was inside the eggs and Alex liked clapping the eggs together. I struggled getting pictures of the boys in their Easter outfits, especially together. We have nine o'clock church, so we were a bit rushed. That evening we had dinner at Mimaw and Grumpy's house. Mimaw and Aunt Harmony also set up an egg hunt for the boys. By the end of the weekend, we ended up with more candy than one household needs.
Trying to keep warm.

and he is off!




The Goods!








The Loot






My Boys

Not so happy about the picture...







7 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a great weekend.
Well done everyone, you all look wonderful

Harmony said...

LOVE the pictures! Love the Easter outfits! They are soo darn cute!

Mimaw said...

I love the GREEN that's out this season- They are great, thanx for the pics

Mimaw said...

I love the Green!!!

Tina Nguyen said...

You take amazing pictures! We need to get together so you can give me a few pointers.

Kristin said...

Your boys are so cute, I think the older one looks just like you and your little guy looks just like your hubby. What a cute family you have.

London said...

I have been such a slacker on looking and keeping up on everyones blogs. The kids are getting so big, especially Alex. Such handsome boys. It was so great to talk to you the other day. Hey, all your pictures look so good. What finish are you putting on them?