Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fabulous 4!

Isaac will be four tomorrow and I can't believe it. On Sun. we had his birthday party. Tutu decided at the last minute to fly down from Seattle and surprise Isaac for his party. She flew in Sat. night and Sun. morning gave Isaac the surprise of his life. When he saw her come around the corner he screamed "Tutu"! and jumped into her arms like a monkey. It was so cute. We appropriately had a clock themed birthday, with a digital and an analog clock cake.(Yes, he knows the difference). This was my first attempt at actually making his birthday cake. It was fun to do. Isaac had such an amazing time.










2 comments:

Megan said...

How Fun!! It looks like he made out! I love the cakes & the big clock!!

Aimee said...

WOW! Isaac I can not believe you are 4 years old now. The birthday party looks like you had lots of fun. I am sorry I forgot about your birthday. I have put a card in the mail. You should receive it soon. We love you.
Love,
McPhie#1 and McPhie#2