You can't tell by the first picture that Alex has been so cranky lately. Today his second tooth is breaking and he has been unbearable. His first tooth broke on Aug. 4 and here we go again. I feel so bad for him, so hopefully it will be quick.
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





8 comments:
Man don't you just feel so bad for them. It looks so sore!!!
Poor wee thing. I think I'd be cranky too.
Well actually I'm cranky this week and it's not because of the teeth LOL
I LOVE those Chubby cheeks...I want to kiss them over and over! You and Trav have done well....2 cute kids!!!
I just can not believe how big he is getting. It seems like he has grown a lot since we were in town last. I just miss seeing both of those boys. I hope he gets that tooth in quick.
Love,
The McPhies
No fun. Hopefully it gets better. He is such a cutie.
glad you found us. Alex is a cutie. Avery is just now getting her two bottom teeth at nine months.
Teeth already?! Is that things to come for me....? NO! Hey shoot me an email I want to ask you a question. camillastarks@gmail.com
It was fun to see you tonight...guess we will catch up more in a couple of weeks! My blog is mcfshappenings.blogspot.com
Cute boys you have! Jen Grimm
Poor guy and poor mom! Hey 0 scrap n' go might be staring up again in Sept. I will find out and let you know.
Post a Comment