Monday, August 25, 2008

The Witch is In!

I have been released from cub scouts! However they have put me back on the Enrichment Board, which was my calling before cub scouts. I'm glad, I like the calling. It gives me a creative outlet and I love working with the sisters in our ward. I was asked to come up with a fall center piece to teach at our super Saturday in Oct. I don't decorate for fall except for Halloween. So these are what I came up with. I had to drag my kids to several craft stores to find the right supplies and the right price. Isaac was enamored with all of the Halloween decorations. I have a feeling that Halloween will be very fun this year.


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Megan said...

Those are so cute, I LOVE the boot!!

Summer said...

You are so creative, I'm very jealous!

swensen squeeze said...

I love the boot! Can i come?

Melissa said...

Wow Mandi that is SO GOOD. Man I can't believe how talented you are, well I can. You're house is decorated nicely as well.
How's the hunt for renters?

ashlie said...

Mandi this is Ashlie Hendricks(White) from Discover Card! I found you through AMy Swensen's blog! How are you??? email me ashlie.hendricks@gmail.com

Hannah Stayner said...

finally catching up on your blog. I died laughing at the clock birthday party. Seriously what kid besides Isaac would have a clock birthday cake and be excited. So adorable.

The Morgan Clan said...

Mandi-
Such cute ideas. Why don't you post directions for all of us to copy :) Maybe Amy S. and I should come.

London said...

I want to come to your Super Saturday. These are too cute. I love Halloween decorations.

Aimee said...

So cute, I want to come and do the halloween crafts with you. I just love your ideas. Thanks for sharing.

510Jen said...

That boot is adorable wish I was in your ward.

Emily said...

These are both so cute! Ditto with Jen, wish I was in your ward I'd make them both!