Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Zoo

Isaac has been so interested in elephants for the past few weeks. I have no idea what brought this on. He has decided that that is what he wants to be for Halloween. While Tutu was here we made a trip to the zoo. This was the best experience I have ever had at the zoo. All the animals were out and active. They were all coming right up to the glass. It was awsome to get such a close look at them all. Isaac did come away with a stuffed elephant that he has named Eddie. He carries it around everywhere and has insisted that it sleep with him. This morning when he woke up I asked him how Eddie slept. He said "Fine, Mom. But he kept getting in the way." It was so cute.














2 comments:

Harmony said...

Auhh a new obsession....I LOVE IT!!

Melissa said...

Wow I'm so glad you had such a great time at the zoo. It sounds like it was perfect with the animals.
I love that soft toy elephant. It looks so snuggly.
I hope Eddie stops hogging the bed tonight so he can get more sleep.