I can not believe Alex is 4 months old. Where has the time gone? He is such a wonderful baby. He is just mellow and chill. He loves to smile and it doesn't take much to get him to. He is starting to think that Isaac is pretty funny. He smiles and giggles when Isaac talks to him. He is a great sleeper. He only takes a short nap in the morning, but takes a 2 1/2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. He goes to bed about 6:45pm, wakes up at 10pm to eat and then he is out until 7:30am. He loves his hands. He can't stop staring at them and putting them in his mouth. He is learning to grab onto things. The funniest is when he got a fist full of his own hair and started screaming, but still didn't let go. I took him to his 4 month check up and his doctor described him as perfect. He is meeting all of his mile stones and his head is looking a lot better from physical therapy. He weights 15lbs. 8oz.(67%) and is 26 inches long(85%). So he is a big boy just like his brother.
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





10 comments:
That pic is so cute of him.
I'm so glad he's healthy and happy.
That's all a mum can ask for right!
He is so stinkin' cute!
I love the picture of Alex. He is so CUTE! That is wonderful he is doing so well! I love when this little guys find their big brothers....it is just the begining!!
Well hello Travis! He is so adorable.
Alex you are so cute! I am glad to hear that he is doing well. It was so much fun to see all of you last week. Keep in touch.
Love,
The McPhie's
Hey thanks for posting on our blog. Your kids are so dang cute. I hope you guys are doing well.....it looks like it from the blog!!! I'll be checking your blog now!
I agree with Jen...he looks so much like his daddy...what a cutie...
He is so cute, I am glad he is PERFECT!
Nick and I were looking at your blog and neither of us can believe how big Alex is. I bet he's giving his brother a run for his money in no time.
He is so cute! I can't believe he is 4 months! Glad that the therapy is working! He is beautiful!
Post a Comment