Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Tooth is Gone

I took Isaac to the dentist today. They took an x-ray of his tooth and it was cracked all the way vertically and had cracks going horizontally as well, so I was sent to a pediatric dentist to have it pulled. That was a horrible experience. They gave him the gas and that was kind of funny, but when they gave him the shots to numb him, he started freaking out. He was screaming so loud and I had to hold him down. It was so sad. I was trying so hard to be strong for him and not cry. He was very brave. He was very excited afterward when he found out he could only eat yogurt and ice cream.(soft things) He also got to put his tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy. I found this cute box right after Isaac was born, I just never thought I would use it this early.




3 comments:

swensen squeeze said...

Poor Kid! That would be horrible to watch. Way to be strong Amanda!

Melissa said...

I would be bawling. Good for you for being brave!
I'm so sorry that he had to get it removed.
Cute box.

London said...

What a sad story to tell about his first lost tooth. I'm glad he is doingokay now.

P.S. I loved your new background and updated mine at the same website, thanks.