Monday, July 21, 2008

An Evening at the Park

On Sat. we went with Trav's Mom, Stepdad Boyd, Sister Megan and her two kids Hannah and Milo to the park. It was hot that day, but we had a great time. Isaac of course found the water fountain and was soaking wet by the time we left.



I can't believe this picture of Alex. He looks so old to me. It's crazy to me that he will be 4 months old on Fri.







6 comments:

Melissa said...

I think Alex looks like his dad? What do you think?
Looks like a fun time.

Megan said...

That first picture of Isaac is a great one!!

Kevin and Jamie said...

these are some awesome pictures! Looks like fun

swensen squeeze said...

4 months? Really? I can't believe it either! Great pictures!

Tibett said...

Great pictures! I love the picture of you and Alex, and I love your hat! by the way, thanks for thinking of us with the adoption stuff...you never know, maybe this will work out.

Nick and Jessi said...

Travis and Mandi,
So we finally stumbled onto your blog. And it's darling! I love seeing pictures of your boys and can't believe how big Alex is. Hopefully we'll all find some time to meet soon!
Jessi (and Nick too)