One of my least favorite things to do is cut my boys' hair. By the time I'm done, I'm so flustered, sweating and there are two boys with crappy hair cuts. A couple weeks ago we were at my in laws house, when Alex walked by a full length mirror. He proceeded to push back his bangs and exclaim excitedly "Mom, I can see my eyes"! I guess that is a good indication that he needed a hair cut. Here is a little before and after.






4 comments:
both my boys need hair cuts as well.
I need to learn how to cut hair.
He looks awesome, in both.
Oh how I love this boy! It seriously was hilarious when he said "Mom, I can see my eyes!"
That face is so gorgeous, It's so nice to see more of it - along with his peepers
Yes he does, one of the best I have seen. Cute little turd
Post a Comment