Oh my little Alex is just a ray of sunshine in our home. He has us constantly laughing. These days he is so concerned about what time it is. Not the hours on the clock like Isaac, but in his own funny way he likes to tell me what time it is. He has become keen to the fact that after lunch it is nap time. When I call him for lunchtime, he responds by saying "No nigh nigh time Mommy, uh playtime". It is seriously so dang cute. So when I pulled out the next size of Isaac's old clothes for Alex, I found this shirt and got a good chuckle out of it. It was only fitting that the shirt be passed to Alex.








5 comments:
Alex's obsession with "playtime" "nigh night time" etc. is hilarious. I love that kid so much!!
Great pic's and really thick hair man.
I love the T-shirt that goes along with this story.
Thanks for sharing.
He's so cute! Love the shirt.
ummmm he is adorable....and those eyelashes--are you kidding me. makes me so excited to have a little boy!
found your blog from Nikole's- love it. I love Alex's t-shirt, fits him perfetly!
Post a Comment