Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Seattle Trip Part 4...{Sailing}

When I was younger one of my most favorite things to do is go cruising and sailing on Zanne and Rob's sailboat. This boat is magnificent. It is 70ft. and her name is Coruba, after a Jamaican Rum. I remember sitting on her while she was parked in the harbor and people would just oogle over her. For years my aunt and uncle have raced her. She even made the journey on a race called TransPac from California to Hawaii. This is the first year that the boys(including Trav) have been for a sail on Coruba. The last few years she has been out of the water when we have been there. It was so fun to share some of my favorite memories with them.












4 comments:

Kevin and Jamie said...

LOVE THESE PICTURES MANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina Nguyen said...

What beautiful pictures and what wonderful memories!

SuZanneFleming said...

Seems like yesterday. You so captured our wonderful journey that day and I shall cherish it my whole life. I couldn't choose just one pic for favorite, together they tell a wonderful story about fun, family, and love. I Love You All So Much, Zanne/TuTu

brandy said...

Mandi, I love these pictures!! What a fun day you guys had! Love it!