On Feb. 24th, Isaac lost his first tooth naturally! Woo Hoo! It has been wiggly for over a month. He wouldn't let anyone pull it. (Maybe he was having flash backs from when the dentist pulled the first one) So, of course he was over at my neighbors house when it came out. He was so excited and the tooth fairy left him $3.






7 comments:
Hey a natural tooth loss.
Great news.
it's a perfect "straw-hole"
what a beautiful pearly white tooth, Isaac. Tooth Fairy must have been very excited to see this one. Good Job and congratulations. Love, TuTu
$3.00?!?!?!?! Times have changed.
Way to lose a tooth Issac. I was so terrified as a kid to have my teeth pulled out. $3 for a tooth! I think I got jipped as a kid.
How exciting! WOW $3.00!!!!
Wow ... $3. I don't think the same tooth fairy comes to our house. Ben just lost his "first" one yesterday. Funny that it's still just opposite Isaac's top & bottom ones. :)
Post a Comment