For Christmas, Tutu and Papa gave the boys a Lionel Polar Express Train. Wow, it was a hit. Isaac loves controlling it and Alex just likes to watch it go fast. It is so cute to see Isaac reenact one of his favorite movies.


Isaac loved putting the deer on the tracks and watching the train push them over.



It actually moves fast enough to blow Alex's hair.





6 comments:
I love Alex hair.
You'll have to put it up when I'm there, I've never seen it, it looks fantastic
Oh my heck the pictures of Alex's hair blowing are flippin hilarious!! I was there the night the train was first set up :-)
This tickles my heart! Memories of when I first got my lionel train, then when Kim got her lionel train. Wish I still had mine, but my younger brothers and sisters, and the grandchildren had many years of play out of it, and that's even better. Once again, these pictures capture the delight of my little ones faces and makes me feel like I am right there. Love, TuTu
This tickles my heart! Memories of when I first got my lionel train, then when Kim got her lionel train. Wish I still had mine, but my younger brothers and sisters, and the grandchildren had many years of play out of it, and that's even better. Once again, these pictures capture the delight of my little ones faces and makes me feel like I am right there. Love, TuTu
That is really cool! Trey would love that! I can't believe how old your kids are getting. I haven't seen them in person forever! When the weather is nice we should hit the park sometime with our families.
Post a Comment