The Lucky Little Leprechaun paid our boys a little visit on St. Patty's Day. He sent them on a scavenger hunt that led them to their very own toy box. To their surprise it was full of loot. I had other ideas of green milk and such, but last year Isaac wouldn't touch my colorful array of food. So I bagged it. We stuck with the gold and green things the Leprechaun brought.











3 comments:
Man you do awesome things.
I did nothing.
I might send my kids to your place............you know.............since it's so close and all.
uh, so you never told me about mugging Elton John and stealing his fancy green sparkley glasses!!! LOL these are too cute.
thanks again for the hairs-cut
love you
Cute! My mom always went ALL OUT (well you know her:) for holidays and we loved it! You are such a cute mom!
Post a Comment