On Feb. 16 Isaac's school celebrated the 100th day of the school year. Now with my son's love of numbers, he was probably more excited than most for this day. The kids were asked to bring 100 items for their trail mix. Isaac opted for chocolate chips. They did lots of activities that had to do with the number 100 and he came home rockin' some pretty cool 100 glasses.






5 comments:
How fun! What a great way to teach the children about all the numbers and to be able to celebrate the 100the day! I LOVE the 100 glasses Isaac!
Auhh How fun!!! He is such a little brain. I love it! LOVE THE GLASSES!!!!
How cool and what a great way to learn numbers.
I just want to know where I can buy a pair of those rockin' 100 glasses. Those are AWESOME DUDE!
Love, TuTu
Those are som "rockin" glasses.
Post a Comment