I know I've mentioned that Valentine's Day is not a big deal at our house, but here are a few of the things we did to celebrate. I was lazy this year and didn't make my sugar cookies from scratch. I bought a kit that had the icing, cookies and sprinkles all together. This was a first for Alex. Of course he loved licking the knife.







Isaac picked Fun Dip Valentines for his class at school. Apparently, this was a very popular option this year, he came home with many Fun Dip Valentines. He had to make sure and get a little something special for his sweetie, McKenna. He picked out a mini Barbie and made sure to get one with brown hair because that is the color of McKenna's hair. I can't believe this is already starting.

He came home with this Valentine for me. It was so sweet it brought me to tears. You could tell it was just honest and from his heart.
Instead of making their Valentine box's at home, they made them at school.
With the help of Travis, this was my Valentine's present. I just love homemade gifts. They are the best.





5 comments:
Oh you need a dozen more kids. You make the cutest babies ever!
I do love the valentine from Isaac, the best mom he ever met!!! To cute
Auhh..those lloyd boys are so sweet!
So Sweet!
You have to admit....it's kinda nice being the only girl sometimes, huh? You deserve to get spoiled by the boys in your life :)
Post a Comment