Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Pink Bink

Two nights ago, Alex bit the tip off of his last binkie. He only has it in his crib and I'm going to take it away when he turns two. My first thought was that I would take away his binkie early. Then I remembered that my in laws were taking the kids overnight this weekend and I want them to get some sleep. I called Travis and had him stop and get him a new binkie on his way home. He came home with a pack of two binkies, one yellow and one pink. It was all the store had. Who cares what color it is right? He doesn't have it out in public. Yesterday, I tried to give him the pink one at his nap time. He took it and threw it out of his crib and said "Girwl". This was totally unprovoked. I handed him his yellow bink and he layed down and went to sleep. He is such a goofy little one.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Where do they learn this?
Masaru's done the same thing about pink.
I've tried not to do the girl boy colours, toy thing you know.

Funny.

kaTie said...

that is stinkin' awesome!

kendall said...

that is great! What a funny kid. Have a good night all to yourself!!

Mimaw said...

Hey, thanks for thinking about us, he is a funny little guy, last sunday when I put his hair in a pony tail so he could see, he didn't like it AT ALL, and took it out

Tina Nguyen said...

Too cute!

Clarissa Earl said...

That is so dang hilarious! I love my little Alex!

Megan said...

Funny little man.

Camilla said...

That is hysterical! I love it. I'm trying to decided when to take the binkie away too.

swensen squeeze said...

That is hilarious! So good to see you today!