Thursday, October 1, 2009

Out with the Old and in with the New...

This little beauty made it into my hot little hands yesterday afternoon. A little investment in my new business. I never thought I would be so excited about anything electronic. I literally had the door open before the UPS man could get to my porch.(Jazzie lets me know when someone is coming). I'm so excited for our new journey together! I know we will make wonderful memories for my family and others, together.


At the same time, I had to say goodbye to this friend of mine. Thank you for helping me fall in love with photography. For being by my side while I experimented and learned the ins and outs. Thanks for taking beautiful pictures and capturing important memories. I know you will serve my brother and sister in law well. Farewell old friend!

3 comments:

Mimaw said...

Well, I'm a DORK but they sort of look the same. You really have taken some great pics, and I look forward to more

kaTie said...

tell the "new guy" hello.
you are too funny!

Tina Nguyen said...

So this is the camera I met on Friday! What a great investment!