Thursday, October 29, 2009

Picking Just the Right Pumpkin

We have this little pumpkin patch that we like to get our pumpkins at every year. It has become a little tradition in our family. It was fun to watch Alex this year. He loved to just to be free to wander around. Isaac's favorite part are the mini pumpkins.

This would be my best attempt at getting a picture of them together.

...and away we go!...the hunt is on
...which path to take
...it's not THAT heavy Dad!
...anything my brother can do, I can do better!






...checking the weight


9 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pic's Mandi. I need to go to one of these one year. It looks like so much fun.
Let me guess, you didn't pay $7 a pumpkin right?

Kevin and Jamie said...

I want to take pictures like you!! How do you get the colors so perfect and capture everything so incredibly? Honestly your have a gift!!! Love these pictures!!

Clarissa Earl said...

I love the finish/filter you have on these pics Mandi. Looks like you and your boys had a lot of fun :-)

Mimaw said...

Fun Fun Fun, love Isaac lugging that biggie

Tina Nguyen said...

I love going to the Pumpkin Patch, I look forward to it every year with my kids.

Megan said...

So fun! We didn't make it to the pumpkin patch due to weather, school & sick kids. After seeing these I wish we had. We may have to squish it in tomorrow.

Aimee said...

How fun! I wish we had a pumpkin patch that the boys could go to around our house. I just love it that the boys are trying to carry those really heavy pumpkins!

brandy said...

When we lived in Utah we always went to the Maybe's pumpkin patch in South Jordan. I miss walking the fields and picking out the perfect pumpkin from the vine.
In Ohio, they pick it for you and put it in a huge pile for you to sift through. Doesn't really capture the essence of picking pumpkins.
Of course, I love the pictures!

crista said...

Adorable pics! Your lil boy is soo freakin cute, makes you wanna pick him up and squeeze them cheeks!

Now you need a cute lil girl in your family!