I made these little babies yesterday and man they are yummy, so I thought I would share!
Chocolate Cheesecakes
(Makes 24 cupcake sized individual cheesecakes)
24 Vanilla Wafers
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
1 1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
3 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 325. Line muffin pans with foil bake cups. Place one vanilla wafer in bottom of each cup.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, cocoa and flour. Blend well. Add eggs and beat well. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. fill each prepared cup almost full with cheese mixture.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set. Remove from oven. Cool 5-10 minutes. Spread a heaping teaspoonful of sour cream topping on each cup. Cool completely in pans. Refrigerate.
Sour Cream Topping:
1 cup sour cream
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Stir until sugar dissolves.
Top with a large chocolate chip.






7 comments:
Mmmmmmmmmm
Bev said it all, ummmmmmm
Wow thanks Mandi. That's so nice of you to share.
Man so many people like to NOT share and have no one know how to do their stuff.
I think it's bullcrap, apart from if it's their business.
Why wouldn't you wanna share good recipes?
Hey quick question.
You said "or until set"
How do you know they're 'set'?
Awesome and Awesome. They keep well in the refer too. Thanks Darling. Love, Auntie Zanne
Mmmm...can't wait to try these.
problem is: I would eat them all.
Post a Comment