This past week while Travis was in Texas on business, I packed up the boys and went to Seattle to visit my Aunt Zanne. I got a great work out traveling with two little ones by myself. I commend my sister in law Megan, who has a much longer flight than mine was to get to SLC. We actually flew on my birthday. When we got to my aunt's house, she had homemade mac and cheese and birthday cake and ice cream for me. She is so sweet and thoughtful. I am so thankful to have my aunt in my life she does so much for me and my family. My cute cousin, Kim, who hasn't been able to have kids of her own came up with so many fun things for us to take Isaac and Alex to do while we were there.
This is the sign Isaac made his easel the day before we left. I actually gave the trip to him as a Christmas gift, so he has been counting down. (I love the "w r" for we're!)
My Aunt had rigged this swing in the house when Isaac was a baby. I think Alex loved it as much as Isaac.
My favorite mall is Bellevue Square. They have all my favorite stores and the best play area for kids.
My cousin Kim and Alex
This is Alex's new trick while eating. He has quite the bite. I literally have to yank the spoon out of his mouth.
I have never taken Isaac to the library due to the fact that he only has three volume levels : loud, louder and loudest. I finally decided to brave it, and he did AWSOME. He check out five books....on clocks!
On Thursday, we went to a place where you could pick out pottery and paint it. Isaac picked an elephant and had a grand time painting it.
The finished products.
Don't they look thrilled to have their picture taken with their Mom?
Friday we went with some friends and my cousins to the Museum of Flight. It was amazing. They had a ton of real planes. We were able to go inside a space shuttle, the Concord, and an old Air Force one.












6 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. It is so nice to go out of town and visit family. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful pictures!
What the He$% is that animal??? Is it real? Is it a pet?
That's great you had so much fun.
Did you get my email?
What a great trip!. I love that Isaac likes clocks.
Love all the pics, looks like so much fun.
That big cat scares me, I don't think you should let the kids around it!!! EEEEKKKKKKK!
Looks like a fun trip. I think you are super brave to go alone!
Post a Comment