My cute friend Amy tagged me and I thought this one was pretty good.
5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Pregnant with Isaac
2. Laying on my couch stuck to an IV pole due to pregnancy
3. Puking my guts out due to pregnancy
4. On short term disability due to pregnancy
5. Lost 18lbs., again due to pregnancy(see a trend)
5 Things on my to-do list TODAY:
1. Do all laundry AND fold it AND put it away
2. Go to the grocery story
3. Make dinner
4. Play with kiddos
5. Start catching up my scrapbooking
5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Invest(I could buy LOTS of stock these days)
2. Take a trip to Nicaragua with Travis
3. Hire a personal trainer to kick my butt into shape
4. Buy a new car and pay off my house
5. Put money away to pay for Trav's dental school
5 Places I've lived:
1. South Jordan, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. West Jordan, UT
4. Holladay, UT
5. Cottonwood Heights, UT
5 Jobs I've held:
1. Back Porch Deli, counter
2. Hometown Buffet, waitress/buser
3. Nanny
4. Discover Card, collections account manager
5. D. Memmett Salon, Salon Juliano and home, hairstylist
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Done having kids
2. Have only one year of dental school left
3. Be in fab shape now that I'm done having kids(and maybe a tummy tuck!)
4. Spending time with my kids, watching them grow
5. Doing hair wherever we are
5 People I tag:
1. Tibett
2. Jamie
3. Natalie
4. Tina
5. Crissie
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





5 comments:
YAY, I love these! I'll get started A.S.A.P.
I had no idea Travis was wanting to go to dental school!! Maybe I can work for him some day.
I need to fold and put away laundry today... hate it:(
I love your family picture! I can't believe how long it has been since I last saw you. We will have to get together when Angi is in town.
Blogs are the best.. I love how we can see what is going on with each other!
Why can't the laundry ever fold itself and put itself away. If it did my life would be so much easier. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment