We blessed Alex yesterday. Travis gave him such a beautiful blessing. We had lunch afterward at our house.
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago
We blessed Alex yesterday. Travis gave him such a beautiful blessing. We had lunch afterward at our house.
Posted by Mandi at 4:05 PM
4 comments:
Mandi, we really were sad that we werent there!! We were thinking about you guys. Looks like everything was beautiful. He is a handsome little boy, love your pictures!!!!
He's really starting to grow into himself.
He's beautiful.
I'm glad you all had a great day!
I love the way he's looking at the guy holding him in the 6th picture from the top! So cute. Glad you had a special day.
Looks like you had a great day! Everytime I see Isaac I can't believe how big he is! How was scrap n' go?
Post a Comment