We had such a fun fathers day. We have made it a tradition to have a BBQ at our house and we invite both sides of the family since everyone gets along. Trav's Mom always makes homemade ice cream. Isaac had a blast helping and licking the beater. The boys and I are so lucky to have Travis. He is the most amazing father. I would not change one thing about him. He is so great us. He works so hard so that I can be at home with the kids. He takes time to play with both of the boys when he gets home from work, even if he has had a long day. He takes Isaac on walks to the church behind our house. They walk around looking at the "cooler fans"(aka air conditioning units)find leaves and treasures(aka pinecones) and sit on the steps and talk. He plays games with him and always tucks him into bed. He likes to feed Alex and is the first one to make him smile. You are the best dad Trav. We love you!Trav with his boys
Me and my Dad
Trav and his step dad Boyd
Isaac and Grumpy making homemade ice cream
Isaac licking the beater
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





2 comments:
I love it.
Hey we should go to the gateway kids museum place. I've always wanted to go there plus it mean we can see you and the kids.
What do youthink?
I'm glad you had a good father's day. I've posted what we got and did with Dru on my one. It's pretty funny.
Mandi we had so much fun at your BBQ!!! I was so glad I could make it!
Post a Comment