I took Alex to his first physical therapy appointment today for his torticollis. She said his head is pretty flat on his right side for his age. She gave me a bunch of stretches to do with him(which he hates) about 5-6 times a day and I have to wedge his little head in his carseat so he can't turn it to the right. He also has to have all of his toys on his left side and have lots of tummy time. Hopefully we will get it worked out and avoid a helmet. I have to follow up with the PT in two weeks
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





2 comments:
Look at him man, he's so cute. I hope it can get sorted. It sounds like a little bit of effort on your part, but at least he won't need a helmet.
I am sorry that you have to do that. It is a constant worry but hopefully with your efforts you can avoid the helmet!
Post a Comment