Finally after four weeks, I think we kicked the thrush. We went through 2 antibiotics before we tried gentian violet, which is an herb that was recommeded by a few friends. The only downfall is that it turned Alex's mouth purple for 3 days and stained everything that it touched. I could careless because it worked. Who knew it would be the $1.75 remedy that would actually take it away!
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago






3 comments:
That really is some lovely stuff! I may have to cute to that with my next round of thrush. (Yes, I'm sure I'll deal with it again, if not with Milo with the next kiddo.)
LOL that's sooooo cute man. His little purple mouth.
I'm so glad it's finally gone. Poor wee guy.
Hi, Mandi! We got Alex's baby announcement in the mail this week, He is adorable! And what a cute announcement!!! How are you doing?
Post a Comment