Thursday, May 8, 2008

Clocks, Clocks, and More Clocks

I know I've mentioned Isaac's love for clocks and watches. The kid has a serious obsession. Any time he meets someone he wants to see their watch. He always blows people away because he can tell time on an analog clock. Everyone knows how much he loves them and when the have an old or broken watch the give it to Isaac. My old visiting teacher came over this week to see Alex and she brought a gift for both of the boys. What did she bring Isaac? A new clock. Well lets just say it's not just clocks. Its scales,(we have to weigh all of his things at the grocery store), thermometers(he knows where every one is at Costco and we have to stop and look), compasses so pretty much everything that is round and has numbers and hands on it. Today we went to Target and I was going to get him some finger paints, thinking that would be fun, so on the art isle he finds a protracter and I made him choose. We did not go home with paints. This picture Isaac brought to me two days ago. He had drawn this clock all by himself. I was amazed since I have never sat down with him and helped write his numbers. So not to brag about my kid, but I just thought it was cool. Hopefully all of this number stuff will lead to a scholarship or something.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Man I'd totally be bragging if my son drew that all by himself.
He should get a scholarship! I'd give him one.
We're looking forward to seeing you next week.

kendall said...

impressive.. seriously impressive!

Anonymous said...

Interesting.......I am a clocks manufacturer supplier and looking for partners globally. If any one interest please contact me through this website.