Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New pic of Alex

I took this picture of Alex last week and fell in love with it. You know sometimes you take pictures of newborns and they don't really look like them, well this is just very accurate of what Alex looks like.

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow I wonder what he's thinking? What was he concentrating on, do you remember?

Jordan said...

Just thought I would remind you how awesome your family is. Your kids are growing up so fast and we miss you all dearly here in NC. Hope to see you soon. Love, Jordan

heather said...

That is such a sweet expression! What a cute little guy!

London said...

So cute!! He seems so content and easy going.
I heard you are blessing him on Sunday, we are blessing Rachel - so I guess we will miss you guys.

510Jen said...

mandy he is adoreable. he looks so much like Travis i can't believe it!

brandy said...

Mandi...he is so precious! I bet you are having so much fun snuggling him! It was good to see your dad in your last post! He looks happy!