Today was Isaac's first day of second grade. I really can't believe how fast this summer has gone. He has the same English teacher as last year, but has a new Chinese teacher. He said he had a great day, although he looked delirious when he walked out. It just blows me away how grown up he is. So here's to another school year. I will be updating my blog now that I am done working. I have a long list of "to dos" before this baby comes in two weeks, and catching up the blog is one of them.






2 comments:
I'm glad he liked his day.
Very handsome.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE his earth champion shirt - I really do!! I love that you can see his little front tooth peeking out and looking at the world thru his face!!(What a great way to greet the world)
Post a Comment