Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter Stuff

Our Easter was so fun this year. I swear every holiday is more fun with kids. Alex is really getting into all of the festivities this year. It all started Sat. morning with an egg hunt at our church that the YM/YW put on for the primary.



Alex & his best bud Will


...and go!



Isaac's loot...


Alex's loot...obviously he was hungry



The little boy who ate all of his candy before we got home.
That evening we had my family over for a BBQ and to dye eggs...



Two very proud boys...
The finished product...

Easter morning...
The Easter bunny made a visit to our house.



and all the eggs were collected.
These little two inch characters have cause much contention in our house. Like most kids their age my boys LOVE Mario Kart and all the characters that go with it. I thought it would be fun to get them some action figures for their baskets. The pack came with eighteen. I debated on buying two sets and ultimately settled on one set and split them. BIG mistake. By Sunday night, I had ordered a second set. (I had told them they were from Trav and I)

4 comments:

Tina Nguyen said...

Looks like you had a great Easter!

Mimaw said...

so glad the Easty Bunny made it (?) ha!

Nick and Jessi said...

Where did you get those cute Mario figures? Drew would go crazy for them.

Piper said...

You are not kidding about Mario!!! Holyyyy cow!! You need to tell us where you got those! :) Glad you had such a great Easter and Mother's day! Love you!