Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Boys...

I took the boys out to the orchard to get some Easter pictures of them. I was hoping the blossoms would be out, but no such luck. We did see a couple of deer though. I love these boys more than I can say. They bring such joy and happiness to my life. With their space in age, it has taken a bit for them to really play together. I love watching them interact and play. The picture of Alex kissing Isaac, was totally spontaneous and unprovoked. It completely melted my heart.

























3 comments:

Melissa said...

Mandi fantastic job.
You're extremely talented and just happen to ALSO be blessed with VERY handsome boys.
I love these pic's.
I'm sad that we're missing out on your pregnancy as well.
How are you feeling and LOOKING?
How about a pic of the belly IF there even IS a belly.
Miss you guys.

Mimaw said...

they are beauties. . . . . .

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

So cute! I'm so excited about your girl. Travis told us a while ago and I was so happy for you!