It is true! I finally won't be out numbered by testosterone. We have had an idea about the sex of the baby since the beginning of March. At thirteen weeks, I started spotting. My doctor had me come in that day for an ultrasound. Everything was fine. The tech told us not to paint the room pink, but that she was very confident that it was a girl. So we crossed our fingers and hoped that a penis wouldn't show up at the next ultrasound. My doctor's office now offers gender scans at sixteen weeks, and at that scan it was confirmed that a little miss will be joining our family. I'm not quite sure who is most excited, me, Isaac or Tutu. It has been a fury of pink invading our house for the past few weeks and I can't deny that I loving being able to look in the girls department for MY daughter.
The boys are super excited. They have said the funniest things during this pregnancy. I'll share a few.
Isaac:
"When this baby comes, I'm going to hold her, feed her and love her ." (this is before we knew)
The boys are super excited. They have said the funniest things during this pregnancy. I'll share a few.
Isaac:
"When this baby comes, I'm going to hold her, feed her and love her ." (this is before we knew)
I asked him, "What would happen if it turns out to be a boy?"
His response was "Well, we could grow his hair out and then he would look like a girl".
Isaac's vote on her name is Daisy. This would be after Princess Daisy on Mario Kart.
Alex:
When we first told him that Mom had a baby in her tummy, his response was "Mom, no eat a baby!"
When I went to my first doctor's appointment Travis told him that the doctor was going to check and make sure the baby is alright. His response "He has to put the baby back in!"
He was insistent on the fact that I have a girl baby in my tummy and he has a boy baby in his tummy. In fact he would have conversations with his belly button.
During my first trimester when I was puking my guts out, when Alex didn't want to do something he would say "My baby a make a me sick!"
16 week ultrasound pictures.

















6 comments:
Yee Haw!! That is exciting for you. Congrats Mandi and Travis.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Bows and ruffles and all are so fun.
BEST.NEWS.EVER!!!
Congrats guys.
We're SO HAPPY for you guys.
She's gonna be sooooooo cute.
Can't wait for you guys to experience the WILD-ness of a little girl!!! Big brothers are the BEST! Congrats again!
What a little angel baby - I can feel it is my bones. Just as you were little Mama and it seems like yesterday this beautiful little girl baby, Amanda appeared and has been a complete joy to our lives ever since. Love You Mama and Little Angel, TuTu
Congrats Mandy!!! So exciting.
Post a Comment