Here we go with my series of posts about our summer vacation. I feel so lucky and blessed to be able to visit amazing people in a beautiful place. Seattle is my home away from home. As a child, my Mom would take us to visit her family in Washington for two weeks at least once a year. It is because of her that I have my relationship with my Aunt Zanne. I'm so glad that I can bring my kids to a place I love so much. The last two summers, Isaac's birthday has been during our vacation. With Trav in school during the summer, we have limited time to vaca. Isaac has loved it, I think he thinks we go on vacation to celebrate his birthday. We had a low key little party with Tutu and Papa. He is such a spoiled...I mean well taken care of child.



Alex was loving lining up his little toys....


The wild blackberries were ripe for the picking...



There was a doe and her TWIN babies roaming the property...if you look close your can see them.





3 comments:
I must go to Tutu's house for MY birthday!!!
I always look forward to seeing your photos from your Seattle trips!
I just feel lucky that I have been able to go there! I just love your family. How did I get so lucky to marry into your family! Love you guys!
Post a Comment