Sunday, September 19, 2010

What we did all summer...

$50 per person Raging Water Season Passes =
countless hours in the sun, gallons of chlorine filled water, tan lines, fun with friends, lots of lunchables, great naps and unmeasurable amounts of fun.
This spring we found fantastic pre-season deals on Raging Waters. I figured there was no way I could entertain my kids for $50 a piece for the entire summer. Oh wait, Alex was free for being under three. My two girl friends and their families got them also. I'll tell you, there is no better way to wear out a five year old and two year old than water and sun. We were there first thing in the morning two days a week. It had to be some of the best money I've ever invested. If anyone wants to join us next summer, that is where we will be.
















2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you put a pic of yourself at the end.
I didn't know they did those kinda deals.
You're right man, that's a steal.
I'm glad it was fun.

Harmony said...

Looks like so much fun was had!!! Love those little TURDIES