We had such a great Thanksgiving. We spent the day at Travis' parent's house. It was the first time all of his immediate family had been together for Thanksgiving in years. His sister Megan and her family drove in from Oklahoma and his sister Aimee and her family drove in from Nevada. It was so fun for the cousins to get together and play. We had a fabulous meal, thanks to our fabulous cook...Patti. I feel so thankful for all I have including wonderful in laws.

The official turkey carver...
Our gourmet chef...



You put me in this chair now feed me!
We got to meet sweet Vivien for the first time this trip. I tried to persuade Megan to leave her with me. It didn't work.

Chillin' out and playing after dinner.






2 comments:
Great pictures! I want that baby!
Looked like a really good day.
It's how it should be.
I love the pic of Alex waiting to be fed.
Post a Comment