My Aunt Zanne(Tutu)and Uncle Rob(Papa) came down from Seattle this month for my brother's graduation. They came a few days early to spend some time with us and the boys. We went up to Heber City to go on the Polar Express. I had never done this before, and it was amazing. Last Christmas Isaac fell in love with the Polar Express movie. We have watched it all through the year. He knows all the songs and most of the words by heart. He was so excited to go, and the look of sheer joy on his face made the whole thing worth it. It was however seven degrees outside when we got there. They had a coal burning car that provided little or no heat inside the cars. Luckily Tutu was smart and brought hand and foot warmers. There was literally ice on both sides of the window. I think I would have brought blankets if I knew it was that cold inside. We all had a great time though.
Our train car...
Yes, you could see your breath and it was thick like fog...




Alex wasn't too happy about being confined...
Reading along ...
Mrs. Claus made an appearance and gave out her special chocolate chip cookie recipe...
We did some caroling and Isaac sang Rudolf at the top of his lungs in the microphone. It was so cute.
Waiting for the conductor to punch his ticket...
Who we've all been waiting for...
Receiving their special bells...






7 comments:
I love it, I want to go with next year!!! Let's make a plan.
Well you had me convinced to look into this and do it until you started talking about the cold. I HATE TO BE COLD.
How special. I guess we will need to check it out next year!
The cold was worth every surprise and smile on Isaac's face - it could be 50 below and I would go again just to see his face. I've now had my Christmas. These two little boys are my pride and joy! Love, TuTu
Man Masaru would be ALL OVER IT.
It looks like it was so fun man.
Great pic's guys.
The Polar Express looks like a lot fun, and really cute for the kids. Your family is so cute! It was fun to see you last week! Let's get together again soon!
I loved getting caught up on your blog! Looks like you've had a fun holiday season...your boys are darling, and I love your pictures. I might have to have you do some for me sometime :)
Post a Comment