Friday, December 4, 2009

Now That's What I Call A Party!

On Nov. 13th I had the privilege to go to my Uncle Rob's 60th birthday party. So let me ask you, what do you think of when you hear 60th birthday party? Mellow music, an early 3:30pm start, and people wearing lots of polyester? Well.....then you haven't been to a Fleming party. Not only was it thrown of Friday the 13th, but it was filled with surprises. Including a belly dancer(she was fantastic), a ladder as a guest book that you had to walk under to enter the party, open umbrellas hanging, strippers,(yes, I said strippers. Nothing too naughty here people, we were at the Seattle Yacht Club none the less.), a photo booth where you could get your picture taken with props and then the photos were put on the large monitor for all to see (this was especially fun as it got later and the people got drunker), and an awesome band for dancing. So now don't you want to got to a 60th birthday party? One of my best friends, Holly came as my date. It was a girls weekend. So fun.
In the limo on the ride over...


What girl could go out for a night on the town without a pair of new pumps?







7 comments:

Melissa said...

tHAT REally is a great party.

Kevin and Jamie said...

WOW!!!!! That is all that can be said really......They really are incredible people, that is what I want my 60th party to be like, minus the strippers:)

Tina Nguyen said...

How fun! I love Holly's face with the belly dancer.

Mimaw said...

Love it!! How fun, I'm a little jealous, that Tutu really can throw a party!

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

So fun, now I have a reason to look forward to being 60!

crista said...

Yall dont age one freakin bit! Gorgeous!

brandy said...

Oh, I love this post! I hope I'm this cool when I'm 60!!

You and Holly are just the cutest girls ever.

Go to my blog ...RIGHT NOW! I have a surprise for you :)