Tuesday, September 22, 2009

IT IS OFFICIAL!!!






I am so EXCITED. I've finished the logo, came up with a name, and the website and blog are done! If you are wondering where the name came from, as a child my Mother always called me Mandi Lou. So as a tribute to my Mom, I wanted to use Lou, but didn't like just Lou. I added another Lou to make Lou Lou Photography. I had Rita at Coffeeshop help me make a little button that will link right to the website. She is so talented and it only cost me $5. You really should check out her blog if you haven't already. She has amazing free actions/presets for PSE, Photoshop and Lightroom. She has also gotten into blog design. There are tons of tutorials and other fun things to find there. If you feel so inclined, I would love any help to spread the word about Lou Lou Photography. All you have to do is copy and past the html code under the button on my side bar into an html gadget on your side bar. Here are the links to the website and blog.



Remember that my fall special will be going from now through November. $50 sitting fee(up to 7 people, $5 each additional person) and $25 for the CD with 20-30 high resolution edited photos and copyright release. It's time to get those family photos done for Christmas!

6 comments:

Fun times at the McF home said...

So, when can you take my family's picture? Promise you will photoshp me really good??? I'm excited for you! I will call you soon!

heather said...

We would love to have you take our family pictures and the kids individual shots. What do you have available? We will have 8 in our sitting. And I am betting we will give you the biggest challenge! Are you up for it? :)

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Beautiful! I love it and I think it's really a cool tribute to your mom

Mimaw said...

You'll have to help me put in on my blog for all 7 people that read it

Aimee said...

Congratulations on your new adventure. I love the name that you came up with. You are a wonderful photogropher and you will do so well. I would like to get with you to get our family pictures done in October sometime.

Unknown said...

wahoo! That is so exciting!!! Your photos are amazing, I will send some people your way.