All about my man!!!
Full name: Travis Lee Lloyd
How long have you been married: 6 years in June
How long did we date:6 months then engaged for 6 months. We got married 1 year to the date of our first date.
Who said I love you first: I did, a first ever for me.
Who is taller: Travis, by a foot.
Who sings better: Travis thinks he does because he sings more often.
Who's smarter: I couldn't say, we are about equal
Who does the laundry: Me, but he will help fold sometimes and he irons.
Who pays the bills:I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Me, I have weird sleeping habits, he can sleep whenever or wherever.
Who mows the lawn: He does, thank goodness.
Who cooks dinner: I do, but then he does the dishes.
Who drives: Travis
Who's more stubborn: Definately me, he doesn't have a stubborn bone in his body.
Who kissed who first:Travis
Who asked who out first: It was a blind date, but I asked Amy to set me up with him
Who proposed:Travis
Who has more siblings: He does, 3 sisters and I have 2 brothers
Who wears the pants on the family: I do, but only because he lets me. We are a good team.
I tag: Megan, Jamie, and Cianne
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





1 comments:
This is fun Mandi. It's cool to get to know you guys a little more. That's why I love the blog baby!! I can't wait to see your little one. I'm excited for you. You look great. I'm sure you feel big though, even though you don't look it.
Post a Comment