Monday, March 3, 2008

Isaac's first soccer game

We decided to sign Isaac up for an indoor soccer league. He loves to run around and be crazy, so we thought this would be a good outlet for him. He did okay in practice, but when it came time for the game he could care less. He would sit down in the middle of the court, come and talke to Travis and I on the sidelines anything but play the game. When it was his time to play goalie he would wrap himself up in the net and when he was really sick of it he just sat down on the chair next to the goal. It was all pretty comical. All of these photos were taken during the game.



9 comments:

Kevin and Jamie said...

Isaac is so funny!!! I wish that we could have seen this first hand, sounds like the game was hilarious! I also love the picture of the little girl in it, it doesnt look like she is to interested in playing either. Gotta love kids!!

Melissa said...

Man I'm glad it's not just Masaru!! When we first arrived here in NZ we enrolled him in soccer (outside) and thought "yeah man, he'll be right into it, he's athletic and keen"
Well no way man. He wasn't interested at all. I was pretty funny now thinking about it but at the time I was a little frustrated that my brilliant plan hadn't worked!!

Cianne said...

What a character! I love his head in the net. It is so funny to see kids and how they react to being in the spotlight.

heather said...

Hey it's Heather from the 3rd ward. I saw your name on Cianne's contact list and wondered if it could be the same Lloyds that I know from scouts! What a small world! Good luck with the very soon arrival of your baby boy!

Emily said...

Hi Mandi,

This is Emily (Banks) Jensen from High School. Found your blog through Amy's and just wanted to say Hi and that your son is adorable and absolutely YOU! Good luck with the soon to be new arrival! My blog is private so if you want an invite email me at delightfuldistraction@gmail.com. Take care.

swensen squeeze said...

Isaac is so great! Looks like fun! Have you had that baby yet? I have a blog now. daswensen.blogspot.com so you can check it out when you get a chance

Tibett said...

I'm glad you got our blog! It's such an easy way to keep in touch. Thanks for sharing yours too. Isaac is so cute. I love the story of how he plays (or doesn't play) soccer! So funny! When is your new little guy due? Pretty soon, right? How exciting!

Jordan said...

Nice work on the handsome addition to your family! We hope you are all doing well and know we miss you greatly. Love you all and plan on some fun in August when we come to visit. Love
Jordan and family

Emily said...

Mandi,

Is it just me or did you change it so you can't leave comments on your recent posts?