Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Will it ever stop?

I can't believe the snow we have had this winter. Almost like clock work, there has been a storm every other day. It is so cold too. Isaac has so much fun going out and shoveling the walks with Dad. These pics are from a storm about 3 weeks ago when we received 12 inches of snow in one day at our house. I will be excited to see the lawn again soon.




5 comments:

Bean said...

Hey Mandi-it's Charlene (Amy's sis in law), hope ya don't mind but I took a gander at your blog and most likely will do so again! Love the pics, I'm jealous of your dog, and you look fabulous with that cute belly! I'll send ya an invite to our blog if you ever feel the urge to check ours out!

Harmony said...

CUTENESS...I can't even imagine how flipping cute the next one will be...You guys are too fun!!

XOXO lots of love

510Jen said...

Amen it looks like IOWA I am so sick of it. Lets go to Hawaii.

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! Look at all that snow! Well Dru is feeling sorry for himself cause of all the sledding he could be doing in Utah. I told him he needs to get over it. He said he knew it'd be a good winter cause he was gone!! Oh well. We've got 7 more schools to hear from and then we'll make a decision on where we'll go. We'll keep you posted on the blog for sure girl.
Love you

Melissa said...

Hey I totally forgot to mention about the baby. I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left to go! That's amazing. Man so how do you look? We need pic's girl. Come on man you have to.