After a couple extra days at Hotel Riverton Hospital(due to the c section), Sophie and I headed home. We were welcomed with tons of love by Tutu, Isaac and Alex. The boys just can't get enough of this little girl. There was constant bickering over who's turn it was to hold her. To curb that, we finally had to time them when they were holding her. Sophie has been such an easy baby. From the day she came home she was on a three hour eating schedule and was a fantastic sleeper. She was constantly giving me four hour stretches at night. While she was in the hospital, she would gag on her spit up and stop breathing momentarily, she continued this at home. I was terrified and wouldn't let her be alone for any length of time. At her two week check up her doctor diagnosed her with acid reflux and prescribed medicine for her. We were so lucky to have Tutu stay with us and take care of us. I tell you, this c section recovery is for the birds. I had a hard time adjusting to not lifting and not driving. I am so lucky to have a fantastic mother in law and sister in law who stepped in to help me after Tutu left.










1 comments:
You can tell that Sophie is loved and adored by everyone that knows her.
Post a Comment