I had a love-hate relationship with this day. I was so excited for Alex to have something of his own, but I was so sad that he is growing up so fast. I cried the whole way home from dropping him off. I'm sure some of it had to do with the baby blues and the fact that my aunt was leaving us that day. It was so cute, when he got home he ran in the house with a grin from ear to ear and told me all about how fun his day was, so it made up for my sadness. He is really enjoying it and gets to go with his "best buddy Will".

Since I was down, Tutu took Alex to pick out his first back pack. He came home with an Elmo one, which is quite funny since he has never watched Elmo.
The night before he went, Isaac, like any good big brother, taught him on what to expect from preschool. I was in the other room listening. It was the cutest thing. Isaac also helped him write his name on his back pack.
This was the first thing he wanted to do when he came through the door.





3 comments:
Sorry Mandi.
I don't do well with my kids growing up either.
So glad he loved it though.
I'm glad he has his priorities. . . . Sophie first - hahahahaha
Don't feel bad about crying, we all do it. It's an awful feeling knowing that they are going to be away from you, even if it's just for a few hours.
Post a Comment