
I worry more...
I pray more...
I contemplate more...
I'm challenged more...
I sleep less...
I laugh more...
I get less accomplished...
I am continually amazed...
I work more...
I give more...
I hug more...
I cook more...
I think more...
I remember less...
I smile more...
I answer more questions...
I teach more...
I play more...
I weigh more...
I read less...
I watch more cartoons...
I drive more carefully...
I share more...
I cry more...
I love more.
Thanks to these precious boys I am a mother. I am thankful everyday for the wonderful blessing of motherhood in my life. I had such a wonderful Mother's day.I had shot a wedding the Sat. before and was exhausted. When I went to bed my kitchen was a disaster. I woke up Sun. morning and my angel of a husband had the kitchen cleaned and the floor mopped. There were two dozen red roses sitting on the counter. He let me sleep in, made me crepes with berries and whipped cream and then offered to teach my primary lesson that I had neglected to prepare earlier in the week. I know it's Mother's Day, but I really have the most amazing husband. He is so sweet and thoughtful and always knows how to make me smile. He had taken Isaac to a boutique and picked out an outfit, shoes and a necklace for me. Isaac had made me several crafts and cards. Thank you to my three boys for a wonderful Mother's Day.
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





5 comments:
Mandi I am glad that you had a Wonderful Mother's Day!
ANd, you worked so hard to get both of them here! Glad you had a great day, you deserve it!
Thanks for having us over on M-day,
it was super
you are a great mom. I hope to be like you...when I am a momma!
That picture of you and your boys is beautiful! Happy belated Mother's Day :) You are an awesome mom.
Post a Comment