Friday, January 4, 2008

Starting our new year!

Wow, what year 2007 was.
Isaac turned 3 and is crazy as ever. He has such a passion for learning. His current obsession is with clocks, watches, and numbers. He loves to count. He has such a mechanical mind. All he wanted for Christmas was a clock and a watch. He has also memorized The Night Before Christmas, which we read every night before bed. He is a wonderful child and continues to amaze us daily.
Travis is woking as a project manager for RR Roofing and staying busy as ever. He is a great dad and husband. He loves to take Isaac up to the mountains and go "bear hunting". He is dedicated to going to the gym and plays basketball with friends once a week. He continues to be a sports fanatic and you can always hear a sports game on at our house.
I continue to be a stay at home Mom and attempt to take care of the household. We are all so excited about 2008 and the upcoming birth of Alexander Thomas on March 31.

2 comments:

Megan said...

YAY! None of that was news to me, but I'm thrilled that you are among the blogging world.. watch out it's addicting!

Jordan said...

I'm real jealous. I have been to Kona a few times a long time back and could really use a nice vacation like that about now. I am so glad to see those smiling faces and see you enjoying life to the fullest. Don't forget you have some friends in North Carolina that love you all. Jordan