Friday, November 11, 2011

Zoo Bound(9/24/11)

I will get this blog caught up if it kills me. A couple weeks after Sophie was born, we decided to enjoy the warm weather and headed to the zoo. The boys had been a bit couped up and it was good to get them out, moving and breathing fresh air. It was good for me too.


Just to document she was there...

Waiting in line for the carousel...


Alex wanted a zebra, but had to settle for this "zebra" type animal..

Isaac opted for the bald eagle...









5 comments:

Mimaw said...

Thos pictures are so clear I can almost "smell" the animals :)

Melissa said...

Mandi you are stunning.
I'm glad you got out as a family.

SuZanneFleming said...

There's only one thing wrong with these photos ---TuTu is not in them.

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

So fun! good for you for getting out. I think it literally took me 2 months before I was brave enough to take 3 out of the house and only then because I couldn't eat one more box of mac and cheese and we had to get real food.

Tyler and Emily said...

Wait, how were you already so skinny after just having a baby? (a gorgeous baby:) Miss those boys! And you!