Our sweet Sophie joined us Sept. 7, 2011 at 11:09pm. She weighed 8lbs. 4oz. and was 20.5 inches long. I will write about her birth story when I post pictures from the hospital. It was so fun to finally photograph a newborn of my own. These pictures were taken over a two week period. She was so easy to photograph, it might have something to do with me being her mama.








































6 comments:
I love the pictures!!!
Did you already post this?
I think I've seen it before!
It must be on your photo blog right?
Or I'm going mental.
LOL
GORGEOUS!!!
Oh Mandi she is so cute and precious!! Great, great photos!! I LOVE all your cute accessories and props. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!
Mandi, she is beautiful and the pictures are priceless. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the short precious moments of having a newborn.
She is gorgeous! Such amazing pictures. So happy for you guys!
Post a Comment