This is why I have been a tad mia, and why I can barely hold my head up due to the nausea. We are so excited. Here is a few more pictures from our short, but sweet Vegas trip. I actually purchased the trip for Travis for Christmas and it happened to be over my birthday. We got to see Boys II Men, I have loved them since 7th grade and they were fantastic.












7 comments:
I saw your status update on FB and had to run right over to check your blog. I hope you have an easy pregnancy and can't wait to see all the fun photos you will be taking! Congratulations!!!
P.S. I love your hair. I think it's time for me to chop mine...
So excited for you I can hardly stand it!! Hope you're not too sick!
Congrats Mandi and Travis! I hope you start feeling better very soon.
BTW, that Michael Jackson creature is creepy! But then, I always thought that the real one was too.
Congratulations! We had heard from Carla (who probably heard from Patti) that you were pregnant. We are so excited for you! Having 3 kids is great. Feel better soon.
congratulations! Hope the sickness passes quickly.
Congratulations guys. Thats awesome! We hope you feel better soon!
So excited for you guys! Hope you start feeling better soon!
Post a Comment